Hey you 👋 Adrianna here!
Welcome back to Kordial Media’s blog! This week, let’s talk about how to pin all your content once a week!
📌 Here are the steps:
- Block off 1 hour every Friday to pin your content.
- Get Tailwind (yes you can use the native Pinterest scheduler but it is much faster to pin with Tailwind).
- Create 3 graphic templates on canva.com.
- Use templates to make graphics for all your blog posts of the week. I like to create 3 graphics per blog post, but it’s not necessary.
- Create pin descriptions for all your blog posts. 1 description per blog post is enough.
- Upload graphics in Tailwind drafts.
- Use Tailwind extension to add all your blog post images to Tailwind drafts.
- Paste your descriptions and links.
- Add desired boards to each pin. I would not schedule to more than 5 relevant board per pin.
- Schedule all your pins from drafts.
- Shuffle the queue. Don’t forget this step or else all your content will publish from the same link one after the other, which puts you at risk for spam.
- Verify you have enough pins schedules until the following Saturday.
📌If you aren’t filling up enough slots to last a week…
Use the Tailwind extension to schedule LTK posts, IG posts and/or products you may be selling.
📌If you don’t have additional content to schedule…
Reduce the amount of pins scheduled daily. On the flip side, I would not exceed 20 pins/ day either! However, you can schedule as low as 2 pin/day.
Have a question? Book a meeting with us.